2. Google Search Console
3. SEM rush
5. MOZ Pro
6. Google analytics
7. Keyword Planner
10. Google Data Studio
In ahrefs, they have 10.2 billion keywords with 10 search engines and 171 countries database. If one wants to do backlinks analysis, then ahrefs is one of the most powerful tools. This tool helps to analyze a particular domain by providing its ahrefs rank and domain ranking. DR is most important in ahrefs. It is a data powerhouse that browses or crawls more than 6 billion pages per day. Their database is enormous, other than analyzing backlinks; it even has a powerful feature of keyword explorer, which again helps in ranking at the top of the Google page.
– It is considered the best tool for backlink analysis
– Other than backlink analysis, it even provides keyword explorer
– Ahrefs even provide a competitive analysis feature
– Keyword Explorer is not updated frequently
– It does not provide traffic analysis for competing domains
Ahrefs is a paid SEO tool. It has four plans for its users, namely Lite, Standard, Advanced, and Agency.
In which standard is the most popular plan.
– Lite is for $99 in which trial gives us full access to all the features of the plan for 7 days
– Standard is $179. This trail starts at $7, and again seven days trial gives full access to all the features of the plan for seven days
– Advanced is for $399, and one needs to subscribe to this plan
– Agency is for $999.
|User seats||1 user||1 user||3 users||5 users|
|Additional user seats||+ $30 per seat||+ $30 per seat||+ $30 per seat|
|+ $30 per seat|
|Additional projects||+ $10 per project||+ $10 per project|
|+ $10 per project|
|+ $10 per project|
2. Google search console:
From Google Search Console, we get to know about indexing, crawling, and even How Google Bots work. Google Search Console is free of cost by Google.
Tools and reports of Google Search Console:
– Assures that google can find and crawl your site
– It can fix indexing problems and requests re-indexing of new or updated content
– View googles search traffic data for your site
– You can receive alerts when google encounters spam, indexing, or other issues on your website.
– It shows you which site link to your website
– It helps you to troubleshoot issues for mobile usability, AMP, and other search features.
– This tool helps you measure your sites performance and search traffic. Also, it can fix issues and make your site on top in Google search results.
– With the help of Google Search Console, one can get their content on Google. Also, it analyzes your website and sends you to fix issues in your sites.
– Google Search Console does not accept .html formatted XML site maps
– Indexing is not always completed
– It is a bit hard to use
3. SEM rush:
For over 10 years now, SEM rush has been helping marketers build and find online visibility across multiple channels, be it advertising, search, social media, or content marketing. SEM rush is a SAAS marketer with insights to power up an online visibility strategy.
Key features of SEM rush are:
- Keyword Research: SEM rush helps you discover all the best keywords to target and bring traffic to your website.
- On-page SEO: SEM allows you to audit your pages and get ideas to improve SEO performance.
- Competitor analysis: SEM rush helps in enhancing performance with competitors running strategies
- Local SEO: It optimizes your website for local searches so that you can get more local customers
- PPC keyword research: SEM rush helps you build a perfect paid search campaign with our keyword research tools.
- SEM rush has a user-friendly interface.
- It has good position tracking
- SEM rush manages overall website SEO perspective
- Pricing of SEM rush is a bit high as compared to other tools which provide identical services
- It gets slow at times
Neil Patel is the developer of Uber Suggest. This tool is a free keyword finder tool that helps us to identify keywords. Uber Suggest even does competitive analysis and provides three plans, namely:
- Individual, which can be used by entrepreneurs and small businesses in which 1-3 websites are involved and costs around $12/month.
- Business, can be used by small and medium businesses in which management of 4-7 websites is involved and costs around $20USD/month.
- Enterprise/agency, can be used by large businesses and agencies in which management of 8+ sites is involved and costs around $40/month.
- Uber Suggest has a nice clean and straightforward layout that’s easy to use.
- It provides all the essential functions you need for basic SEO research
- Uber suggest is very fast and reliable
- Uber suggest provides limited features in free versions
5. MOZ pro:
Moz pro is one of the most leading SEO tools. Moz pro provides quality traffic to your website and even offers higher rankings. Moz Pro is an all-in-one suite of SEO tools. It helps in targeting the right keywords to custom reports. It removes SEO complexity.
1. It is easy to use.
2. Moz pro is less expensive as compared to other tools.
3. It provides a one-month free trial
4. It even identifies SEO rankings
1. Their navigation could be more user-friendly.
2. Data is not updated frequently.
6. Google Analytics:
In today’s digital world, SEO plays a significant role. SEO helps in marketing by appearing one’s website on top of the google search page, and to help it rank, digital marketers take the help of tools like Uber Suggest, SEM rush, etc. Google Analytics is free of cost, is the most widely used tool on earth. Google Analytics works well with other Google products. It is a web analytics service provided by Google that tracks and reports website traffic.
Features of Google Analytics are:
It tracks activity such as the bounce rate page per session at cetera. It can even be integrated with Google ads. In 2011, Google Analytics launched real-time analytics, enabling users to have insight about visitors currently visiting the site.
|Free||Free||Contact the team|
- Google Analytics provides excellent real-time monitoring.
- It even shows where your traffic is coming from.
1. The mobile application needs significant improvement.
2. If you are trying to set up more than one account for Google Analytics, it is a tricky and complicated setup.
7. Keyword Planner:
Keyword planner is a Google product. It allows its users to search for suitable keywords for Google ads campaigns. Keyword Planner is only used with Google ads. It is free of cost by Google.
1. Keyword planner provides ad group discussion
2. It even lets its users know about search volume
1. This does not provide a negative keyword list.
2. It will not suggest long-term keywords for most of the categories.
3. Keyword density check is not available.
SEO quake is a free plugin that provides its users with key metrics. It is easy to install and use.
Key features of SEO are:
- It gives a thorough analysis of SERPs.
- It sets parameters for a search query.
- It compares URLs/domains.
- It gives ways to improve the infrastructure of your website.
- It is free for the 100 pages of the audit.
1. Seo quake lacks in pleasing designs that it is not a very good designed tool.
|1 user||5 users||15 users||unlimited|
Mail chimp is an American company that provides email marketing services. It started as a paid service but later added a free option as well. Its users have grown within a year. Suppose you’re searching for an all-in-one marketing platform, then Mailchimp is the one. It helps users to manage and talk to their clients, customers, and other interested parties.
- Mailchimp provides good templates for emails.
- It has a good reporting structure.
1. Mailchimp is not sufficiently updated.
2. It has high subscription charges.
|23000/month based on 10000 contacts||1150/month based on 5000 contacts||770/month based on 500 contacts||0/month based on 2000 contacts|
10. Google Data Studio:
Google data studio is a Google product that helps merge data from different sources and visualize and share it. Google Data Studio is currently free of cost.
1. Google data studio is easy to use.
2. It has rich visualizations.
3. It is easy to share.
1. Limited calculations.
2. Cannot handle complex relationships between data sets.