What is AWeber?
Tired and bored of keeping a tab on the continuous trail of emails that pop up in your inbox every single day. Do you want to create emails with amazing designs that are fun and exciting to look at to break away from the monotony and the ones that also help systematically send and organize all the emails without wasting much of your time, hence improving efficiency? Then worry not as we have an amazing email marketing service provider, AWeber, which does it all for you.
See Also: Best Email Marketing Services
AWeber is a leading small business email marketing and automation service provider. Email marketing and automation tools have helped millions of small businesses and nonprofits increase their sales. It stands by the notion of Create, Send and Grow, and it has started since 1998
This especially is for small businesses as when they start fresh, they are on a limited budget, and going for paid advertisements to create awareness about their business may cost a lot, so this is where AWeber comes to the rescue. Since email marketing is cheaper and more personalized so hence it’s more effective to grab the attention of the prospects and customers of the businesses.
What does AWeber do?
AWeber helps in making professional-looking emails in an instant. It helps firms and other people who are using it build lasting relations and impressions with the help of automation and the “Set it and Forget it” campaigns that they have come up with in context to building relations.
With AWeber, we get emails and landing pages, push notifications, forms, etc.; having all of these aspects in one place is important as this makes work for the businesses using AWeber much easier in communicating effectively with its prospects and the customers.
AWeber on its platform offers several feature:
- Scheduling messages: It helps users schedule messages on a timely basis to carry out their work in a systematic manner. This automation aspect of the emails also helps the businesses get more sales with lesser work. More sales further lead to increased engagements and conversion rates for the businesses.
- Segmenting: It further helps in creating dynamic subscriber segments. This is crucial for the growth of businesses as segmentation helps ensure that customers receive content that is engaging for them and in which they have an interest.
- Doing so will help have more engagement from readers, better click-through rates, and even increased sales. The platform has an option of sign-up form builder from where you can ask general information from your prospects, and then that can be used to make segments and accordingly target.
- Tagging is also one of the elements wherein you can organize your subscribers with tags to send targeted emails to the right audience.
- Customization is another feature that helps create professional-looking emails customized as per individual needs. Allows the users to create customized email templates and even provides high-quality stock images in the emails.
- Insights: Provides email tracking and analytics insights which helps in tracking the open rates or the click-through rates and even the conversions that take place. These insights would help drive traffic to the business website, send targeted emails to specific customers, etc. you could build your personalized email newsletter.
- Split testing opt-in forms allow you to create a split test where you run two forms against each other, and then you see which one performs the best.
- Automatic follow-up emails
AWeber Pricing Plans
There are two options available:
One is the free sign-up, and the other is the Pro version which comes with an amount to pay while signing up.
Visit: You can access the free version of AWeber here.
In Free package, the subscriber limit is 500, and the number of emails that could be sent in a month is 3000. In the Pro package, there are no restrictions as everything is unlimited
In email services, the features available in the free package are- creating newsletters, automation, RSS to email, drag, and drop, templates which are limited in this package, HTML emails, Images.
But you don’t get- email split testing, behavioral automation, purchase tagging, and branded click tracking links. In the Pro package, you can access all of the tools mentioned above.
In the Landing page tools, you get all the tools in both the packages except for the Remove Aweber branding tool that you don’t get in the free one.
In segmentation, you get access to the tools like tagging subscribers and sending to basic segments in both the packages but don’t get the save and send to custom segment tool in the free one, for which you have to go with the Pro package.
You only get the simple subscriber and message analytics tool in the free package in reporting. You can access the rest of the tools only if you have the Pro package like Advanced message analytics, account analytics, web page tracking, and email sales tracking.
Upgrading to the pro version would provide users with added features and analytics.
AWeber free trial
In the free package or the free trial, the subscriber limit is 500, and the number of emails that could be sent in a month is 3000
In email services, the features available in the free package are- creating newsletters, automation, RSS to email, drag, and drop, templates which are limited in this package, HTML emails, Images. But you don’t get- email split testing, behavioral automation, purchase tagging and branded click tracking links in the email services.
In the Landing page tools, you get all the tools in a free package except for the Remove AWeber branding tool that you don’t get in the free one.
In segmentation, you get access to the tools like tagging subscribers and sending to basic segments in the free package but don’t get the save and send to custom segment tool in the free one, for which you have to go with the Pro package.
In reporting, you only get the simple subscriber and message analytics tool in the free package the rest of the tools you can access only if you have the Pro package.
There is a restriction on the number of collect subscribers and send messages tools in the free trial in web push notifications.
Pros and Cons
- User-friendly interface
- Ease of use with creating a newsletter or email
- Collection of email subscribers
- List Management and segmentation
- Good customer service
- An antiquated system that only allows you to do one thing at a time; for example, you can’t add a selection of draft newsletters to the follow-up series in bulk.
- Uploading of images often fails or retry. A quicker way of offering FTP would be more beneficial.
- Templates are old-fashioned, muted colors that could update to create eye-catching and color marketing material.
AWeber landing page builder
It is a creative tool that could help users promote anything and everything, be it- a book or an event or even a small; business or start-up. It has everything in it which could help you create, promote and sell products. It includes a lot of features like unlimited professional design landing page templates, even the option of making payments through the e-commerce option in it, a pre-stocked image library, and it even helps in connecting with the customer domains.
AWeber offers a varied number of professional and exciting templates to choose from. It offers-
Newsletter templates, Holiday templates, Industry-specific templates, which could be real estate, food business, or even agencies’, Special occasion templates – for birthdays or anniversaries, Event-based templates wherein users could promote their podcasts, webinars, or any events. Promotional templates could include a discount code to create engagements and conversions.
There is no limit to the number of templates that the user could use; the user could even customize the templates as per their needs and likings. The process of choosing and applying your template is quick and easy.
AWeber customer support
AWeber provides 24/7 customer service and ensures that all the customer queries are responded to quickly and solutions are provided to them. AWeber believes that their customers’ time is invaluable and that they would be there for their customers whenever the need arises. Their goal is to create true and long-lasting relations with customers.
The firm until now has been said to have amazing customer support, and it has also won several awards for client satisfaction and customer service. Customer support is available around the clock through live chat, email, and even phone support.
How to register on AWeber?
After signing up, the user would receive a password and login with which they will have to log in to their accounts, and they would be directed to the Welcome page.
To start with, enter the company’s name that you are signing up with.
Enter your website or social profile and then select the industry. Then enter the postal address.
Then let them know if you have any email subscribers or not. Then let them know about your business goals as the more they know what you want, the better experience they can provide
The last step is to let them know what you or the business uses third-party services, so whatever you are working with, they will get all those services connected for you.
How to login on AWeber?
After the registration is done, the user needs to first go on to the homepage of AWeber and then, on the top right corner, click on the sign-in button.
This will take the user to the login page, wherein you have to enter your email id and password, which you had used for your registration, and then click on the login.
How to get AWeber free trial?
As AWeber has upgraded its infrastructure, they have removed their earlier offer to spend $1 to try their service. In this new AWeber offer, you will be able to get 30 days of fully functional AWeber service without requiring any coupon code or even credit card.
To use AWeber promo, the steps are:
- Go to their website homepage and enter your name and email
- Click on try AWeber for 30 days, and then on the next page, select the free monthly plan
- Click on start my free trial, and the account will get activated
Alternatives of AWeber
Email marketing is a key part of any savvy digital marketer’s ecommerce strategy, and your email marketing tool can make or break that strategy. AWeber is a classic email marketing tool that professionals have used for years.
The other alternatives are:
OMNISEND: It’s a platform that is tailor-made for ecommerce, which helps teams to grow their sales with highly relevant emails and texts.
HUBSPOT Email Marketing: This one is similar to AWeber but more powerful at the free tier, as it includes contact data enrichment, list segmentation, and ready-to-use templates. Plus, you get up to 2,000 email sends/month before you have to upgrade to a paid tier.
Mailchimp: Offering a visual drag-and-drop editor, creating emails in MailChimp is simple. They also offer the possibility of creating ads on Facebook, Instagram, and Google directly from within the app. While they also offer automation, it’s certainly more of an afterthought than a cornerstone feature for.
AWeber provides discounts to students and nonprofit organizations. It provides a 20% discount to students on applying a coupon code, and for the Nonprofit organizations, they provide 3 months of AWeber Pro package free and a discount of 25% after that.
AWeber is one of the best tools for email marketing purposes, and it allows us to market our products and services across the world. It has a very simple and user-friendly interface, making it easy to use and learn.
It provides all the needed tools for more customer engagement and sales. The insights it provides are very enriching and useful for businesses to make decisions and get to know more about their customers.
The price is also quite affordable, and overall, the app interface is also user-friendly.